This week I earned a 1.6 pound loss!
If you’ve read my previous posts, then you know there was a while where I was losing and it was totally not warranted. It’s nice to have earned this one!
Here is what worked:
- Tracking in my food journal (Don’t judge how much in the negative I was…I know I cannot do that all of the time and lose weight. My accomplishment this week is that I tracked every single thing that went in my mouth. Something I haven’t done in quite some time).
- Reflecting on each meal/day (when necessary)
- Not quitting when I had a fumble
What I need to work on:
- Making sure I am planned for the week for breakfast and lunch (Dinner is easy…I always forget about the other two when I am off from work and my days aren’t as regimented).
- Eating throughout the day. When I skip breakfast, I am famished later and easily go over points OR I snack/pick and use an absurd amount of points on what feels like nothing.
- Staying closer within my points range. Because I hadn’t planned as well as I thought I had, I went over my SmartPoints budget (by a lot) daily. I am all for using all of your points and I did try to work on mindfulness…those damn snacks just got to me).
- Fitting in “me” time
Goals for this week:
- Blue dots at least four days this week (on WW, you earn a blue dot for being within -3 and +7 of your daily points target).
- Walk with the baby at least four days this week