After my Weight Watchers meeting today, I stopped at Costco and Target to pick up a few items to help me stay on track.
From Left to Right:
- Kirkland Organic Hummus Cups (5 per individual cup–Costco)
- Pretzel Crisps (3 per mini bag–Target)
- Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookies (5 per individually wrapped cookie–Target)
- Lay’s Poppables White Cheddar (5 per 28 pieces–Target, also at local grocery store)
- Nature Valley Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups (8 per pouch which has two pieces–Target) Sometimes just one of the two cups is enough, but when I eat two, they are quite filling
- Boom Chicka Pop Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn (5 per individual bag-Target)
I also picked up organic individually bagged pre sliced apples, Mini Bib Lettuce Heads (to make lettuce wrap sandwiches), Strawberries, and Organic Eggs from Costco.