- Saturday, March 4: Noon-4 Birthday Party @ Italian Restaurant, maybe a light dinner/snack after if hungry later in the day
- Sunday, March 5: Weight Watchers Individual Chicken Pot Pies (Recipe here)**
- Monday, March 6: Out to dinner with the hubby (late work night)
- Tuesday, March 7: Skinnytaste Fast and Slow Pepper and Egg Sandwiches with Mini Tator Tots
- Wednesday, March 8: Skinnytaste Fast and Slow Turkey Panini with Avocado, Spinach and Roasted Red Peppers and Homemade House Salad
- Thursday, March 9: Buffalo Chicken Salads using the Skinnytaste recipe here. I put the buffalo nuggets over romaine lettuce, with blue cheese crumbles, tortilla strips (I find them in the produce section near the croutons and other salad accouterments), with cut up celery pieces and a drizzle of Frank’s Red Hot sauce and Marie’s Light Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Friday, March 10: Weight Watchers Linguine with White Wine Clam Sauce (Recipe here)
*The Weight Watchers recipes listed here might not be updated with the new Smart Points. You may need to be a member to access the recipes with the latest Smart Points. I noticed that when I googled them, the old points came up on the recipe with the option to join the program.
** UPDATE/REVIEW: I did not like this recipe; however, I don’t know what I did wrong. It was very wet…as though I didn’t have enough veggies or chicken. The flavor was there, but it didn’t have the right consistency.